We encourage organisations to bridge the employment gap for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Advertise your current employment opportunities to our students and recent graduates online on SwinEmploy that:
- meet the ‘special measures’ for targeted recruitment outlined by the Australian Human Rights Commission
- encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
We accept advertisements for:
- full-time, part-time or casual positions
- paid internships or vacation work
- entry level, apprentice, trainee or graduate positions.
When advertising, add a statement to the description of the role referencing your Reconciliation Action Plan, Indigenous Employment Strategy or how your organisation is actively supporting and encouraging applications from a diverse candidate pool including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
All advertisements on SwinEmploy are subject to our Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.