Register for events and programs
Login to SwinEmploy before registering your interest for events and programs.
Graduate Employability Week
19-22 March 2019
**bookings have closed for this event
With over 700 students participating in 2018, Graduate Employability Week is your opportunity to engage an eager and captive audience.Share your insight into graduate recruitment and how to be a stand out candidate with Higher Education and Vocational students who are ready to apply for their first graduate role:
- run a workshop or present an employability topic
- answer questions on a panel of speakers
- conduct an information session about your recruitment program and organisation.
Topics will include resumes, cover letters, interviews, personal branding, assessment centres, psychometric testing, networking and students transitioning into their first graduate role.
Create Your Career
17 September 2019
2019's theme is 'The Future of Work'. Present a keynote or seminar on topics such as future work skills, the labour market and how students can boost their employability. Targeting students from first to penultimate year, PAVE to PhD who are eager to hear your industry insights our session types include:
- The future of work - keynote presentation
- The future of your industry - six industry panels
- Lunch and mini-expo
- Career launch labs - four concurrent 30 minute workshops with practical application of learnings.
Share your interest in participating by emailing email@example.com.
Semester 1 and 2, 2019
Provide industry insight in a career workshop or webinar. Topics include Job Search Strategies, Job Interviews, LinkedIn, Job Applications and Part-time or Casual Jobs.
Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.